To ensure your health and safety we’ve put together a quick guide to ensure you still get a great experience whilst we all keep to the government guidelines.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT
- Please ensure you have booked your appointment in advance, you can request an appointment at www.studio2horsham.co.uk
- You will receive a phone call from your stylist prior to their appointment to discuss your style and/or colour.
- If you have used a home hair colour, please tell your stylist. You will need another Sensitivity Test at least 48 hours before your appointment. These can be posted or clients will be able to pick one up from the salon at an agreed time.
- All consultations will be supported by the stylist’s portfolio on an iPad to reduce hand contact. You are encouraged to research images of your desired colour/style if you are wanting a fresh look.
- Sadly we cannot provide refreshments or magazines at this time.
- UPDATE 28.07.20: Facecoverings are strongly advised. There will be masks available in the salon to purchase at the current cost price. Your stylist will be wearing a visor.
ON THE DAY
- All entry to the salon will be by appointment only or controlled by the person at reception.
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment. The salon is unable to accommodate “waiting” clients. We’re really sorry, but late arrivals may need to be rescheduled because of time limitations.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- Whilst your stylist will wish to catch up with all your news, please allow them to discuss your hair needs first so that they can complete your service in the required time.
- Payment will be by credit/debit card, contactless up to £45 or ApplePay.
- Please do not touch any product on display, if you need anything we will bring it to you.
- Gratuities will need to be brought in cash, and placed in a container at your stylists work station.
BOOKING YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
- We anticipate demand will be high for some months so please book your next appointments whilst in the salon.